* Services rendered are accountable only for issues such as portal uptime and customer support in USA CST working hours, proper functionality of the mass mailing mechanism including its email engines, and a 90% guarantee of the deliverance. Only customer(s) who is/are failed to get these service level parameters continually for a period of 15 days is/are eligible for a refund from us.
(a) We only charge our customer(s) for the services of mass-mailing mechanism including its robust eMail engines. The recruiting database that we provide our customer(s) with is a bonus service and we are not accountable for its effectiveness. Though it is a bonus service, we always make it sure that this database is an active, powerful and periodically maintained one to meet all the needs of our customer base. This database does largely benefit most of our customers’ recruiting needs eliminating the necessity for them to upload and maintain their own mailing lists.
(b) The systems and network of the portal is a shared one amongst all our customers. Generally, in peak load/hours (prime time) of the recruiting market, the load may be higher on our systems such that some of the distributed messages may be kept in the queue for a while before the start of the transmission. The speed may decrease in these heavy-load situations. This waiting period in queue is not usually longer than 30 minutes. However, we are not accountable/answerable for this waiting-period before the actual transmission, or for an occasional low-speed in transmission.
(c) The ability and the rate/amount of successful delivery of a high volumetric traffic of a mass-mailing technology depends not only on its configuration & functionality but also contemporary internet messaging and SPAM controlling policies. The emailing technologies, SPAM controlling bots, emailing traffic (high volume traffic) controlling polices etc. always undergo for continuous changes and updates. We always do our best trying to adjust/reconfigure our systems legitimately in sync to these ever changing policies/techniques in order to serve our clients without any failure. Temporarily or permanently, if we are failed fully or partially to run/maintain our systems towards serving our clientele and their business due to these policy changes/updates related to internet messaging/emailing architecture/technologies/protocols/acts etc., we are not liable whatsoever to refund the already paid amount of any subscription/account, of any type.
* If we cancel a subscription plan due to the violation of Acceptable Use of Policy (AUP) by the Portal User of that subscription plan, we would refund the rest of the paid amount of the current plan based on the conditions given below in the section "If a customer is eligible for the refund:".
* We do not entertain/accept any refund requests from the customer(s) side in their service duration if they do not meet the above parameters to be eligible for the refund.
* Portal Users of the One Month Subscription Plan are not eligible for the refund at all even based on the above refund-parameters once they complete 30% of their service duration.
If a customer is eligible for the refund:
* Refund is not done for the month(s) which have been already served including the current month of service even though that particular month cycle is still due to finish.
* When calculating the monthly price for the month(s) used which has to be deducted from the refund, the standard monthly price is taken into account as the customer is given discounted price upon an agreement for longer-duration subscription(s).
* There will be a 10% deduction on the actual/final amount that is to be refunded as account-cancellation charge.
* Portal User must wait minimum of 60 days to get the finalized/agreed refund from the date of cancellation of the subscription plan.
* This refund would be paid either by a bank cheque or from our PayPal account; no other payment mode requests can be entertained.
NOTE: Xoomatic reserves the right to change/update this Refund Policy at any time without a prior notice given to its user(s)/customer(s).